April 3, 2015

"Happy Birthday To Me " LO by DT Elena

Happy Friday!!

Today, DT Elena is inspiring us with this beautiful layout:

Here's a close up:
This is what Elena said about her layout:
"I treasure to this page, these photos taken on my birthday (celebrated late and with few friends) before going away, are spontaneous and beautiful!!

I used 

Stencil and stamps
Thread
Arrow
Molding paste
Punch (tab)"


Click HERE for more information on this month's Stash Challenge! 



Happy Scrappin!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job with the contrasting background and fantastic take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool page !! I really like your background and your colors rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool page !! I really like your background and your colors rock :)

    ReplyDelete